After meeting the eligibility requirements, service is provided only to individuals by CATConnect under the following ADA guidelines:
- 1Service is only provided in areas within Collier County jurisdiction. CATConnect vehicles can only make pick-ups and drop-offs at places that are within ADA and TD location criteria.
- 2Service is provided only during the hours and days noted for the ADA and TD criteria.
- 3Rides must be reserved at least one day (or up to two weeks) in advance.
- 4CATConnect fares must be paid at the time of service or before.
- 5Service is provided for all types of trips.